The Creative Learning Systems Learning Launcher curriculum has been correlated to national academic standards, including the Common Core State Standards. Your Creative Learning Systems representative can provide you with detailed correlations for the following national standards:
- Common Core State Standards in Mathematics and English Language Arts
- National Science Education Standards from the National Academy of Sciences
- Principles and Standards for School Mathematics, National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Standards for the English Language Arts, International Literacy Association and the National Council of Teachers of English
- Curriculum Standards for Social Studies, National Council for the Social Studies
- National Education Technology Standards for Students (NETS●S), International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Standards for Technological Literacy: Content for the Student of Technology, International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA).
- Next Generation Science Standards: Framework for K-12 Science Education from the National Research Council.
An interactive, sortable, searchable standards alignment guide helps you address your curriculum objectives with SmartLab Learning Launchers. Correlations are also available for select state standards. Your Creative Learning Systems representative is ready to help you review our standards alignments to support your implementation of the SmartLab integrated solution.
“It’s a robust learning environment for students that’s relevant. It’s rigorous, tied to core academics, and aligned to standards.”
—Diana Zakhem, Postsecondary & Workforce Readiness Coordinator, Englewood Schools