Build Communication Skills & Broadcast Like the Pros.
Creative Learning Systems is the expert in designing, implementing and supporting video broadcast systems for schools. We work exclusively with K–12 schools ensuring that every system we design is affordable and user-friendly while providing the same broadcast capabilities used in the professional world.
Boost students’ writing, communications, creativity, and organizational skills with our fully integrated video production systems while you expand outreach to your school community.
Schools use Creative Learning Systems SmartLab Studio to:
- Produce and broadcast live student news and announcements
- Record and broadcast guest speakers, assemblies, and school ceremonies
- Produce educational and entertaining videos
- Record and broadcast sporting events, concerts, and dramatic performances to your extended school community
- Create professional development, training, and informational videos
- Produce promotional videos for local businesses and community groups
SmartLab Studios include advanced broadcasting features like computer-generated virtual sets, chroma key and teleprompting. Systems include broadcast and digital streaming capabilities, video editing and media storage, royalty-free sound and video clip libraries, professional lighting, and audio equipment for a true turnkey learning experience.
We provide a wide range of broadcast solutions including:
- One-room studios perfect for daily video announcements.
- Portable systems for sporting and other events.
- Large production studios complete with booth control and cyclorama wall.
Every SmartLab Studio is custom designed and provides a fully-compatible engineered solution including professional development and ongoing support.
“Creative Learning Systems helped catapult our program from basic video production to a professional studio broadcast.”
—Chip Rutledge, SmartLab Facilitator, Churchill County High School